Thursday 16 January 2014

bargaining

Sitting in my cold and lonely room, I looked up at the ceiling and out of extreme desperation I turned to HIM and said, "I beg you, please give him back to me, make him come back, show him that he is my love and I his. please... I will do anything, EVERYTHING; but just please I want him back. I will pray, I will help the poor, I wont use foul language, I wont do anything wrong I promise". And since then the bargaining began; but how naive of me to think that HE would change HIS mind just like that.
Unaware of my child like, innocent thinking, I offered up my dearest possessions; I offered up my nature, my desires my any and every right deed since the day I was born, I even offered up my soul in exchange for just one day with him... with his love.
All I was asking was one day so I could sit in front of him, hold his hand and tell him that I loved him with all my heart and I would do anything to make him stay with me for eternity. You see I had this whole plan drawn up that one shinny sunny day, the bright rays of the hot sun would fall down on my cheeks. I would wake up to sound of the waves crashing smoothly into each other and his soft cushion like lips gently touching mine, making the adrenaline rush through my veins. I see him leaned toward my face and calmly he draws himself a little closer to whisper "Wear something sexy tonight, we are going out for dinner, take care till then I am late for work". I look up at him, smiling gracefully and say, "how happy am I for that day when I convinced you to not leave me".
How could I not fight for such an exquisite reality that I could have lived if only....

2 comments:

  1. Thats very fascinating....until now , I only have heard these kind of stories and stuff or watched them in movies but Its very good to know that this is for real cuz nowadays there is no such thing exist as true love.....But I appreciate and impressed by your infinite courage for your LOve. You've been true 100% by your side so you have nothing to feel guilty about...
    I am sure he must be feeling guilty or will do in his future....

    ReplyDelete